Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor (valued at $115).
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
Fresh grenadier fillets (cut to your liking)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon vinegar
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place thawed fillets in a shallow pan.
3) Stir the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
4) Brush marinade mixture on fillets and let stand for 20 minutes in the fridge.
5) Bake in the oven for 12-18 minutes, until fish is browned and flakes away easily when tested with a fork.
6) Serve alongside your choice of seasonal veggies or over a bed of grains.