Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor (valued at $115).
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
2 black cod steaks or fillets
2 teaspoons melted butter
1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
2+ cloves minced garlic
Sesame seeds (to garnish)
1) Mix together the melted butter, marinade, garlic, and a few dashes of pepper.
2) Pour the mixture over black cod steaks in a shallow glass dish, and let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
3) Bake at 350 in a casserole or baking dish in the marinade for about 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
OR grill on a stovetop grill pan or BBQ grill, turning carefully once, until fish flakes easily, about 15 to 20 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.
4) Serve with rice and some steamed seasonal veggies from your CSA or farmer's market.
5) Garnish with sesame seeds and pour the juices/marinade on top (optional).