Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor.
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
1 medium onion, chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup margarine
1½ pounds petrale sole fillets
Freshly ground black pepper
½ cup dry white wine
½ cup skim milk
1 tablespoon flour
1) Sauté onion, parsley, and mushrooms in 3 tablespoons of the margarine, stirring constantly until onions are soft.
2) Place half the fillets in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with pepper, and spread sautéed mixture evenly over fish.
3) Put remaining fillets on top, season with pepper, pour wine over all and dot with remaining margarine.
4) Bake uncovered at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and drain, reserving the pan liquid.
5) In a small saucepan, combine flour and milk. Add the reserved pan liquid and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Pour over the fish and bake 5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
Serve with jasmie rice, a side salad, or both.